Invitation to OpenRad Launch Press Conference at RSNA
Speakers from remote radiology specialist OpenRad will discuss the launch of its enterprise reporting platform and outline the firm’s vision for the future of teleradiology
You are warmly invited to attend OpenRad’s upcoming press conference taking place at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Annual Meeting in Chicago on 28 November 2022 at 11 a.m. The press meeting will happen at OpenRad’s booth no. 1134 in South Hall A, level 3.
Teleradiology specialist OpenRad will discuss the launch of its enterprise remote reporting platform, Enterprise Edition, which is designed to help imaging centres and hospitals optimise collaborative reporting workflows.
At a time when increased workload and radiology staff shortages are putting a strain on the healthcare system, OpenRad’s Enterprise Edition aims to speed up the diagnostic process, increase efficiency, improve patient experience, and reduce costs.
The briefing will cover:
- OpenRad’s acquisition of the imaging software pioneers Biotronics3D, offering a cloud-native remote reporting technology, and Visbion, having succeeded with a smart mobile imaging fleet connectivity and management solution
- The launch of OpenRad’s enterprise remote reporting platform (Enterprise Edition) to increase collaboration, integrate complex imaging networks, and provide operational optimisation at lower costs than legacy premise-based solutions
- An overview of OpenRad’s product portfolio which combines Biotronics3D’s 3Dnet cloud platform with Visbion’s Image Cube DICOM 3.0 routing, translation, compression, and encryption device
- Partnerships and integrations with leading radiology AI vendors
- Investment in and partnership with clinical research data leader Medexprim
- A brief product demonstration
OpenRad CEO Brian Plackis Cheng will explain the company’s mission to deliver an open diagnostic network which enables the seamless connection and collaboration of healthcare experts, imaging providers, referrers, and their patients to speed up and enhance clinical decision-making.
OpenRad director of products Dr Thomas Hartkens will give an overview of the firm’s remote reporting platform, which provides a fully digital end-to-end workflow process. Hartkens will also highlight OpenRad’s new collaboration model which will launch in 2023.
The founders and CTOs of Biotronics3D and Visbion, Dr Soeren Grimm and Dr Stefan Claesen, will be available to answer your questions and demonstrate the OpenRad Enterprise Edition to you.
If you would like to attend the press conference, please RSVP by 25 November 2022 to:
Dillan Yogendra, Account Director at Silver Buck (PR agency),
Katrin Lewandowski, OpenRad Head of Marketing & Communications,
⇒ Please also follow our RSNA press room for news: rsna.vporoom.com/OpenRad